Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kurama Photoshoot

Just wanted to upload some pictures from a photoshoot I did wearing my Kurama cosplay :D I actually cut the bangs this time. Still want to fix it a bit more, sort of rushed it again.. Hopefully I get to do my KuramaxHiei "shipping" photoshoot this summer as well ^^.

The outfit is made by me.

Series: Yu Yu Hakusho
Character: Kurama (Dark Tournament Outfit)
Model: Me
Photographer: Alan Banas

Do not steal or use these images without my or the photographer's permission! Thank you!








"The more impatient we are, the more mistakes we make."
















"Suicide is not the answer.
There is neither honor nor redemption in that."















"I, too, have lived many years in shadow.
I just hoped your life could be more noble, than mine has been."















"Logic is panic's prey."








4 comments:

  1. where did you get the wig for this cosplay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased it on ebay from cosplayanimewigs. You can read about it here:

      http://kawaiiriceball.blogspot.com/2010/08/ebay-wig-review-cosplayanimewigs.html

      Delete
  2. what episode/manga chapter does he say the suicide quote? I've been looking forever for it.

    ReplyDelete