Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Circle Lenses Seller Review: ♥╮Barbie Eye╭★隐形眼镜

So I needed some green contact lenses for my Kurama cosplay (which I wore a few posts ago). When it comes to buying circle lenses online. There are a lot of people who sell them online. I'm not saying all of them are reliable, but you can find a lot of sellers. Some sell them really cheap, some more expensive.

I hate to say it, but it's sort of luck sometimes when you order them. Unless it's from a reliable website. Other times, you have people selling them on websites such as Facebook.

The ones I wore are Dolly Eye Green. I ordered them from Ceramic Barbie on Facebook. Her group can be seen here. One reason I ordered from her is that she has a lot of good feedback. The lenses are.. not cheap haha. But, you get what you paid for. I previously had one bad experience with circle lenses, but this time I didn't.

This girl is a real sweetheart. She replied quickly and was very patient with me when I had a lot of questions. She also includes a free contact lens case. I would definitely recommend buying from her, unless you're one of those people who are skeptical about buying from Facebook or something. But that can't be helped.

The only con I can think of is shipping, which really wasn't that big of a deal for me since I ordered long beforehand. She orders by batches, and then has to order from the company, wait for them to ship it to her before she can ship it out. So if you need the lenses within a week, this probably isn't the place to look haha.

Pros:
- Excellent service
- Quick reply
- Very patient

Cons:
- Have to wait for batch to be over & company to ship over lenses

Price: 25$+ free shipping

Would I order in the future? Most likely. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment