Saturday, July 31, 2010

Luka Megurine "Magnet" Headphones

My Luka Megurine headphones! From the song "Magnet." It's ALMOST done, just need to attach a mouth piece and it will be finished!

I had fun making this.. But the hardest part.. were definitely the wings.. Those were a pain in the butt!

But! I love the way it came out :D


Credits:
Inner circle design created by my friend, ~Raydiant
Butterfly Wing Template created by ~Fenlaf and the image can be seen here
Youtube Video that I used as a guide (didn't follow it 100%) can be seen here!

I may make a tutorial of how I did mine, not 100% sure yet. Click the image for full resolution! Also, do not steal my image without my permission! If you see anyone doing so, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. omg! those headphones re just soooo awesome *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. please make a tutorial! I want to make these so bad!

    ReplyDelete