Saturday, April 23, 2011

eBay Wig Review: lliying123

One of my friends wanted to shoot Rei Ayanami for AnimeNEXT so I bumped her up on my list. And since the date is rapidly approaching, I bought her wig yesterday. Out of all the wigs I saw, this one was the best one I found that actually resembled the character's hair. Now, when I originally purchased from this seller, I saw that they had 10,000+ good feedback and they've been selling for 3 years. So I decided to order it, and it was also pretty cheap.

I bought this wig on April 3rd. Two days later, I received an e-mail from the eBay Loss Prevention Department. Apparently, the seller got shut down! I have to admit, I'm pretty peeved, since I ordered this wig at the same time I ordered my FFX-2 Yuna wig, and that wig arrived yesterday. Nevertheless, I'm going to try to keep an open mind on this.

I e-mailed the user and they said eBay shut them down for suspicious activities. Anyways, they said they are still shipping my wig and I should have received a tracking number, which I did, which I received when I asked for it. As of now, (4/13/11), the USPS says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment."

4/20/11: So I received the wig today. The quality is not bad. The seller delivered as promised, so I'm not angry about eBay shutting them down. I'm still a little peeved about it, but I got my wig so I have no complaints. The wig itself, like I said, is okay. The fibers actually fell everywhere. So it's not the best quality, but the wig fits, the color is good.

Rating: ☆☆☆/ 2.5 out of 5.

Pro:
- Tracking number included.

Con:
- Long shipping.
- The fibers are very loose.

Price: $13.99 + FREE SHIPPING.
Item Location: China.
Time for Arrival: 17 Days!

The wig is called, "New Evangelion light blue Short Cosplay Hair Wig CW183." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment