Monday, May 3, 2010

Summer! and Updates

Summer is almost here! Yayy ^^ Well.. summer break for me at least. I have finals this week so I should be studying xD But I just wanted to update a little bit. I know I haven't been making.. any tutorials lately. Actually I have one coming up! I just need to edit it ^^

But I've been working on a lot of charms lately. You can check it out on my deviantArt! I'll upload pictures on here as well.. Slowly.. but surely ^^ I'll be working on tons more charms for AnimeNext! My friend's friend is willing to share a table with me :D So I have much to work on because I want to make new things as well!

I am going to be taking summer courses this summer! Learn some fashion ish. Maybe makeup tutorials? Who knows xD Definitely more nail tutorial!

0 comments:

Post a Comment