Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cherry Blossom Festival

It's spring! .. Sort of .. It's been insanely cold recently.. But anyways, my parents and I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival today! I wanted to wear the kimono my mother made me, but it was just too cold today. Instead I wore a nice dress I have ^-^

A lot of the flowers had fallen by this time. But.. the trees away from the festival were still blooming.. Which kind of makes no sense.. xD But they were beautiful!

I had my palm read. Does anyone believe in that? They weren't "professional" but it was still fun. The lady told me that I need to have more self confidence and that I should be more stubborn in the sense that I shouldn't give up so easily. Both true, but it's broad.

Afterwards, we saw a taiko performance. It was beautiful! Ah, those girls had such energy. I want to try it now hahaa. One day.. Ah, feeling tiring so I will cut this post short. Some pictures!





-Kawaii Riceball

0 comments:

Post a Comment