Tuesday, May 17, 2011

eBay Wig Review: zhoujuntao2010

So. FFX Yuna again. Why you say? Besides the fact that I completely ruined the wig cutting it, the color just looked terrible on my skin. It just.. looked awful. Hopefully I can salvage the wig for another cosplay, maybe I can chop it up for Suzaku for next year. (Ho ho spoilers~!) Anyways.

I think the seller got the wig from the same supplier as my previous Yuna wig because they had the same tags, just different colors. So the quality is the same as the other wig, which I fell in love with.

Rating: ★★★★★/ 5 out of 5.

Pro:
- Super soft.
- Nice highlights.
- Doesn't tangle too easily.
- Very natural.

Con:
- No tracking number.

Price: $23.40 + FREE SHIPPING. (It was 10% off.)
Item Location: China.
Time for Arrival: 12 Days.

If you wish to purchase this wig, search "2905 New Long Light Brown Fashion Wavy Wig" in the eBay search bar or look through zhoujuntao2010's ebay profile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment