Monday, March 7, 2011

eBay Wig Review: rixinyueyi9898

As you know, or don't know, I'll be cosplaying Final Fantasy X Yuna (summoner) this year! I planned on debuting her earlier at SpringFest this Saturday, so last week I ordered her wig.

The wig came out a lot curlier than the image (which isn't an issue). The fibers were really soft. The wig is a bit darker than I had anticipated and wanted for Yuna, but in the light it looks lighter.

The only possible issue I could have with it, is that on the website, it says the fibers were Kanekalon, but then on the tag the wig came with, it says it was synthetic fibers. Not that it mattered either way for me because the fibers were super soft. I'm not sure if it was because it wasn't as thick as my other wigs, but it hardly tangled. There was virtually no tangle with this wig.

What I liked about this wig, and the reason I chose it is that the color looks very natural that it has highlights and such. Nothing too noticeable, but you can tell it's not just one straight color.

Rating: ★★★★★/ 5 out of 5.

Pro:
- Great Quality
- Quick Shipping
- Came with free wig cap
- Soft fibers

Con:
- No tracking number
- Not heat resistant

Price: $24.30 + FREE Shipping. (It was 10% off.)
Item Location: China
Time for Arrival: 10 Days

Would I order from them again? Yes.

If you wish to purchase this wig, search "1813 New long Light Brown Fashion Wavy Wig" in the eBay search bar or look through rixinyueyi9898's ebay profile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment