Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello world! New Blog and a New Beginning!

Yay! A new blog! :D Hmmm for some introductions I suppose.. My username is Kawaii Riceball! I have a twitter;

http://twitter.com/Kawaii_Riceball

and a youtube page!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKawaiiRiceball

Umm I hope to do some tutorials about beauty and other stuff! Including, but not limited to: nails, make up, hair (maybe). My focus is mainly nails though :D I might include some homemade stuff. I have an shop on google, which I hope to sell some stuff with, so if you see a nail set that I do that you like, we can discuss :] My website is:

http://sites.google.com/site/kawaiiriceballshop

Although you will see absolutely nothing on it haha, because I haven’t really launched it yet. ^-^;;; Especially since I’m at college now and my house is almost an hour away so I’m not 100% sure how that will work out.. But if people are interested then I will definitely make an effort to make it work ^-^ I hope to update as often as I can xD

If you prefer that I sell on another website like Etsy or something, let me know!

Some random ish about me.. I love learning about different cultures. I am Taiwanese..

I LOVE love art. Not just beauty and all that jazz. I would love to do some sewing though xD or cosplay costumes o_____o But that’s another story.. Umm but I loved painting, drawing, and some media I’ve used are ink, conte crayon, paint, of course hahaa. Not that I don’t love it now, but I don’t really have time to do it anymore.. hahahaa xD Ah well..

Well that’s enough ranting for me today xD Let’s hope for an auspicious beginning! :

0 comments:

Post a Comment