Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ebay Wig Review: peaceofworld2010

So AnimeNEXT is coming up very soon! I recently ordered my FFX-2 Gunner Yuna. I intentionally wanted the wig to be different from my FFX Yuna wig. So I opted for a darker brown.

The wig ended up being slightly darker than the image. But you can tell it's not black and under the  light, it's lighter. It has nice highlights like my FFX Yuna wig, which I did enjoy.

And it was a lot longer than I thought it would be, which isn't that big of an issue.

I'll take another picture when it's less icky/rainy outside.

Rating: ★★★★/ 4.5 out of 5.

Pros:
- Very fast shipping.
- Soft fibers.

Cons:
- No tracking number.
- Not heat resistant.

Price: $22.99 + FREE SHIPPING.
Item Location: China.
Time for Arrival: 9 Days.

Would I order from them again? Yes.

If you wish to purchase this wig, search "J·C New Fashion Dark Brown Staright Women's Full WIG," or search in peaceoftheworld2010's ebay profile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment